As I said, life always changes. Can't expect things to ever stay the same. EVER
The last week of December I got an e-mail from an x-coworker from the county health department.
She was letting me know that there was an opening for my old job driving a transit van for senior and disabled people.
I had this job for 7 years before I went to truck driving school (trying to save the house a little over 2 years ago, That's another story).
Anyway I accepted the job and put in my notice at Lander.
I told them I could start January 6th. That would give me time to pack my things and get myself settled in back at home.
The last week of December I got an e-mail from an x-coworker from the county health department.
She was letting me know that there was an opening for my old job driving a transit van for senior and disabled people.
Anyway I accepted the job and put in my notice at Lander.
I told them I could start January 6th. That would give me time to pack my things and get myself settled in back at home.
But my son on the other hand, received not so good news...
December 31st the Copper mine where he has worked as a driller for 6 years shut down. It had filed for bankruptcy months ago. The possibility of this was on the fringes of everybody's minds but we were hoping they would find a buyer or investor. But with the copper and silver prices dropping it was becoming less likely. Finally the rug was pulled out.
Now what? How would he be able to buy property now?
Roll with the punches.
December 31st the Copper mine where he has worked as a driller for 6 years shut down. It had filed for bankruptcy months ago. The possibility of this was on the fringes of everybody's minds but we were hoping they would find a buyer or investor. But with the copper and silver prices dropping it was becoming less likely. Finally the rug was pulled out.
Now what? How would he be able to buy property now?
Roll with the punches.
Hoping 2015 will bring us all to where we want to be,
Cheers!
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment