THE PLAN
To stay at my middle son's house in the 5th wheel in Kingman while I work up here where there are more jobs.
I was hired the 8th of August at Lander Industries. Assembly line work making Renegade Hoof Boots for barefoot horses. I actually bought a pair for my horse about 6 years ago.
So I moved into our 5th wheel parked in my son's back yard.
My husband is staying at the house. "Holding down the fort".
My son can't have pets at his rental. Besides if no one was living at the house the bank would assume we abandoned it and take it over. We want to hold onto it till they give us an eviction notice or till my son buys property that we can move onto, whichever comes first, so this is just how it is going to have to be for awhile.
I drive home every other weekend to visit. I head down after work Friday, get to be home Saturday then about noon Sunday drive back to Kingman.
Every trip back to Kingman I brought a carload stuff from the house for the RV. And stuff to sell on craigslist up there as there is a greater population of potential buyers.
I am looking forward to having a garden and pond again and keeping chickens. It will come, in time. And life will be normal again. Just a new normal.



.jpg)
